Hope your friends will run away from you now. So, today we have brought another new topic in Blogger. Let’s know about Blogger Widgets, and how to add Blogger Widgets. And how to delete the added Widget. Your blogger has some unnecessary Blogger Widgets.
Which you cannot remove or delete. Because Blogger keeps those Widget locked. But we will tell you how you can delete the locked Blogger Widgets.
How to Add a New Blogger Widgets
1. Layout: – First of all you come to Blogger’s Dashboard and click on Layout. As soon as you click on this option, the Layout Window will open in front of you.
2. Add a Gadget: – Now when you click on Add a Gadget which appears on the right side. New window will open. Out of this, you have to add any Blogger Widgets like to add the widget of Popular Post.
Then click on it, this Blogger Widgets will be added to your blog. After that you will click on the Save Arrangement button shown above in the right side.
Then the widget installed in your blogger will be saved. Now click on View Blog and check your blog whether the widget you have applied is visible or not.
How to unlock Blog Widget
Let’s know how to unlock Blogger Widgets from Blogger. Keeps some Widgets locked as mentioned above. So how do you unlock it and then delete it. To do all this, follow all the steps. Read also
1. Theme: – First of all you try in your blogger’s dashboard and click on Theme from the menu in the left side.
When you click on a theme, the theme window will open in front of you. In which your website home page will appear.
2. Edit HTML: – Now as soon as you click on Edit HTML, the box with HTML will open.
3. Jump to Widget: – Now you will click on this button. And from that, click on the widget you want to unlock.
4. Attribution: – As if you want to unlock Attribution. Then you click on Attribution. As soon as you click on it, its code will appear at the top.
<b: widget id = ‘ Attribution ‘ locked = ‘true’ title = ‘Main Menu’ type = ‘ Attribution ‘> You see here written true. You should write False instead of True here.
If you want to unlock Widget, then write False in place of True. Then your Blogger Widgets will be unlocked. And then you can delete it easily.
When you have typed False instead of True, then after that you must click on the Save Theme button. So that whatever editing you have done will be saved.
Delete Blogger Widgets
Now you try in Blogger Dashboard and click on Layout from the Menu Bar, all the widgets will appear in front of you.
1- Now you will see that your Attribution Widget is unlocked, now you click on edit and click on Remove.
2- Now click on Save Arrangement button which appears in the top right side and save it. Widget Gadget Information Blogger